Community Education Advisory Council
Contact Jenni Kostecki at email@example.com
Community Education is looking for people who participate in our programs, are key stakeholders, or have a strong interest in Community Education in Roseville to join our Community Education Advisory Council. This council meets four times a year. The purpose of the council is to provide insight, input and guidance for the programs of Community Education: Friendship Connection, Adult & Youth Enrichment, Adult Basic Education, Senior Programming, Meals on Wheels and Early Childhood Programs.
Advisory Council Members:
- Are dynamic supporters and advocates for the goals and delivery of Community Education programs in Roseville!
- Provide a comprehensive, balanced Community Education program offering programs to benefit all members of the community from newborns to senior citizens.
- Maximize use of all available resources in meeting existing and emerging educational, social, and cultural needs.
- Develop positive, cooperative efforts with other community agencies and groups.
- Support, foster, enrich, and integrate the educational opportunities of the pre-kindergarten through grade 12 program.
- Ensure that community needs and resources are assessed and implement a process of evaluation of Community Education programs, services, and activities.
- Recommend approval of the Community Education budget to the School Board.
- Strive to be a meaningful problem-solving group.
Our meetings are held at Aŋpétu Téča Education Center - 1910 County Rd B W in Roseville. A light dinner is provided! The next meeting(s) will be held on:
- October 17, 2023 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- December 5, 2023 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- February 13, 2024 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- April 16, 2024 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.