Roseville Area Senior Program
Questions? Call the Roseville Area Senior Program at 651-604-3520
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
1910 County Road B West
Roseville, MN 55113
Metro Dining Club Cards have not arrived at Aŋpétu Téča Education Center yet, but will be arriving shortly! Please call ahead to check if we have them before coming in person: 651-604-3520.
CLICK HERE to donate to the Roseville Area Senior Program!
Your donations help us supplement the costs of Meals on Wheels, offer free and low cost classes and presentations, cover the cost of mailing the Seasons Newsletter (6 times per year), offer a foot care clinic, and so much more!
Groups, classes, and opportunities are available through the Roseville Area Senior Program to anyone 50+!
From navigating finances and participating in a fitness class to protecting yourself from scams and finding support as a caregiver, we have a class, activity, service or program just for you.
- Information on elder resources and referrals.
- Free and affordable informative classes and talks.
- Enriching educational programs.
- Defensive Driving classes for 10% auto insurance discount.
- Essential services, such Meals on Wheels, Medicare counseling, and Foot Care Clinic.
- Groups and activities such as bridge, cribbage, stitch & chat, topics forum, and more.
- Onsite Roseville Gift & Craft Shoppe featuring wonderful handcrafted items and artwork.
- Special events.
- And much more!