Questions? Call the Community Education Office at 651-604-3770.
Dive into Aquatics! NEW POOL!
Come take a dip in our pool! The water is always an enjoyable 86 degrees. Our aquatics programs provide a wide range of swimming opportunities in the areas of instruction, recreation, fitness and certification. Whether you want to learn to swim, get fit, or just enjoy the water, the Roseville Area Schools Community Education aquatics program offers something for the whole family. Classes are offered year-round for all ages and abilities at our two pools, Parkview Pool and the new pool at Aŋpétu Téča Education Center!
- Lap and open swim hours
- Adult water exercise
- Junior lifeguard opportunities
- Red Cross swim lessons for youth ages 5 - 14 years
- Tots and Pre-K classes for 9 months - 5 years
Click on an opportunity below to learn more!
- Open and Lap Swim - Hours & Pricing
- Adult Water Exercise Classes
- Tots/Pre-K Swim Classes - Toddlers Ages 9+ Months
- Red Cross Youth Swim Lessons - Ages 5 to 14
- Become a Lifeguard at Our Pool!
- Policies and Frequently Asked Questions