Raider Puzzle Palooza!
Calling all jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts! Come join us for our first ever jigsaw puzzle competition! Sign up with family or friends and see how fast you can connect the pieces. Each team will put together the same 500-piece puzzle. Sign up for one of two competition categories:
- Family: For teams of up to four adults/children over the age of 13. At least one team member must be 18+.
- Adult: For teams of up to four, including at least one child under the age of 13. At least one adult must also be on all teams in this division.
Teams may contain between 2 and 4 members. The use of puzzle sorting trays is not allowed. Registration fees are per household, and include the puzzle (which you will get to take home)! Prizes will be awarded! Ages 5 - adult.
Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE, or call us at 651-604-3770. The cost to register is $40 per team. Only one participant needs to register for their whole team. When prompted to "choose attendee" only select the team captain who is registering. The registering participant will be asked for the other team member's names later during the check-out process. Your team may compete with less than four members, however you will still be competing against full teams.
- Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. and the competition will start at 1:00 p.m.
- Light refreshments and snacks will be available for purchase (cash only).
- There will be a puzzle swap table at the event. Please bring in your gently used puzzles to swap them for others that are new to you!
- The complete set of competition rules will be sent to teams after registration.